Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of FIRSTLINE 365 Ltd for the operation of the website www.masternodes365.com and related activities.
Last update: February 2019
- 1. FIRSTLINE 365 Ltd, Certificate No.: 207419, with the address Global Gateway 8, Rue De La Perle, Mahe (hereinafter referred to as “FIRSTLINE“ or “we“), concludes all contracts incorporating the following terms and conditions (in short: “TERMS“). The terms and conditions apply between FIRSTLINE and its customers who use the platform www.masternodes365.com (“Customers“).
- 2. The Terms and Conditions are available at any time on the Website of FIRSTLINE and can be digitally secured by the customer as well as printed out.
- 3. The customer accepts the terms and conditions by registering. The customer has to confirm to FIRSTLINE their receipt, review, knowledge and acceptance before conclusion of the contract. The terms and conditions are determined by FIRSTLINE and the customer expressly to the contract.
- 1. Customer registers with FIRSTLINE and pays $ 25 annual service fee to FIRSTLINE for use of the back office area. Then the customer can host FIRSTLINE masternodes. For this purpose, in addition to a one-off fee of 3% of the deposit amount, a fee of 10% of the earned rewards to FIRSTLINE has to be paid by the customer. Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies that are not recognized as official (state) currency. Nor are they a financial instrument. Under the law, cryptocurrencies are not money, they are immovable and intangible (digital goods). Due to the independent regulation of other countries, however, the classification of cryptocurrencies can differ greatly in detail, to which we expressly refer. Cryptocurrencies are not issued centrally by a sovereign issuer, but traded by a peer-to-peer network in remote trading venues. Trading takes place between equal users. There is no central regulatory organization that oversees or controls the transactions. The transactions cannot be undone.
- 2. FIRSTLINE currently offers hosting and payment using the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, ZCoin, PIVX, SmartCash, Horizen, Blocknet.
- 3. Digital currencies are generally traded globally. Each currency unit is unique and counterfeit-proof. It is expressly pointed out that the transaction modalities depend on the chosen cryptocurrency. FIRSTLINE assumes no liability in this respect for a specific tradability or transaction duration for sending and receiving transactions.
- 4. The cryptocurrencies are stored in a virtual wallet (short: “wallet“), which are adapted to the selected cryptocurrencies. The handling of such wallets can diverge, and there are various providers for this (local desktop wallets, app-based mobile wallets, hardware wallets, eg. using a USB stick, or paper wallets). After completion of the agreed transaction in accordance with §3 the digital currency units will be transferred to local desktop wallets and paper wallets. The handling, administration and protecting of the wallets will now be done by employees of FIRSTLINE. FIRSTLINE assumes no liability in respect to hacker attacks or other losses.
- 5. Please note that cryptocurrencies are generally volatile. Their value is determined above all by worldwide supply and demand, which can lead to large value fluctuations in a short time.
§3. Conclusion of Contract
- 1. Customers of FIRSTLINE can only be persons who have a legal capacity to act and are fully competent and able to act on their own behalf. You must be 18 years old or above.
- 2. The conclusion of the contract for the hosting of a masternode is made exclusively via the back office of www.masternodes365.com. The customer establishes first contact with FIRSTLINE by registering and paying the annual fee via the website http://www.masternodes365.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“). The purchase contract then comes about as a result of a completed deposit, whereby the customer makes a binding offer (the sending of cryptocurrencies) to FIRSTLINE by announcing the quantity of the desired transaction. This value with the addition of the transaction fee of FIRSTLINE and the blockchain transaction fee mentioned in §6 is used to calculate a total value in the respective cryptocurrency. The calculated number of shares will then be used within 30 days, from the reception of two transaction confirmations, for the creation of a masternode.
- 3. Prior to the transaction, the user will be requested to provide information in accordance with applicable laws on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. This information will be separately secured by FIRSTLINE and given to the appropriate authorities upon request. Without complete and truthful information of the user a contract conclusion is not possible.
- 1. FIRSTLINE expressly reserves the right to deny authorization of partners and transactions without stating reasons. It is further entitled to exclude customers from further use of the services offered.
§5. E-mail Address
- 1. The communication between FIRSTLINE and the customer is handled exclusively via back office or e-mail. The customer takes note of this and is responsible for the regular monitoring and operational readiness of his e-mail inbox.
- 1. For its activities FIRSTLINE receives a fee of 3% of the desired transaction amount. This fee will be deducted directly by FIRSTLINE. FIRSTLINE also receives 10% of the monthly paid rewards through the Masternode. This amount will be deducted directly by FIRSTLINE.
- 2. The minimum transaction volume for each individual transaction is the number of units specified, depending on the cryptocurrency.
§7. No Right to Withdraw from Contracts for Hosting Cryptocurrencies
- 1. It should be noted that the traded cryptocurrencies are subject to a general price fluctuation and their subsequent value after the termination of the hosting activity may deviate significantly from the value. FIRSTLINE has no influence on the price fluctuations. Any warranty claims cannot be asserted by the customer.
- 2. By confirming that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions, the customer acknowledges the loss of the right of withdrawal in accordance with this section.
§8. Warranty and Risk
- 1. FIRSTLINE warrants that the Rewards requested by the Customer will be sent in the form of cryptocurrencies to the wallet address provided by the Customer and that the crypto-currencies are not encumbered with the rights of third parties.
- 2. The parties are aware that, due to the architecture of the networks of various cryptocurrencies, there are risks that could result in transactions not being performed or being performed incorrectly. It is agreed that the party in whose sphere of control the cryptocurrencies last were bears the risk of loss. Sphere of control means the possibility of a party using a wallet to actually have the cryptocurrencies and to be able to carry out transactions. The time of the transfer into the sphere of control is comprehensible over the respective block explorer. If a loss of cryptocurrencies is attributable to the incorrect indication of the wallet address by the customer, the same is attributed to his own risk sphere.
- 1. FIRSTLINE is only liable for intentional or grossly negligent caused damage caused by the company or its attributable third parties. However, this disclaimer does not apply to injury to a persons life or health.}
- 2. FIRSTLINE assumes no liability for data loss, in whatever form. In addition, any liability for damages resulting from unforeseeable events, in particular network disruptions, computer breakdowns or criminal activities by third parties.
- 3. Any liability of FIRSTLINE is limited to the amount of the respective transaction amount.
- 4. FIRSTLINE also assumes no liability or guarantee for an uninterrupted, punctual, secure or error-free performance of the contract and the availability of the website or the services offered through it. The customer is aware that a complete and uninterrupted provision of the website including the services offered is not possible. FIRSTLINE is therefore entitled, without being obliged to give a reason, to restrict the access to the website including all services offered. Reasons may include but are not limited to maintenance, capacity issues and other events and may affect the platform and its services in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently.
- 5. Any form of assertion of claims for damages of the customer, in whatever form, against FIRSTLINE or its attributable third parties eg. due to system failure, faulty, delayed, manipulated or abusive data transmission etc. is excluded.
- 6. FIRSTLINE shall not be liable for any technical disruption to the Website that makes it impossible for the Customer to acquire or sell cryptocurrencies at the desired price.
- 7. FIRSTLINE is not liable for any content provided via the website, in particular for its topicality, completeness and accuracy.
- 8. If safety certificates are offered, the customer acknowledges that according to the state of the technology they do not guarantee absolute safety and full functionality.
§10. Data Protection
- 2. The Internet links of third parties accessible via the FIRSTLINE website are beyond the control of FIRSTLINE. FIRSTLINE assumes no responsibility in this regard for the collection, processing or use of personal data after the web visit has taken place by the customer.
- 3. To fulfil the contract FIRSTLINE collects the following data: name, address, e-mail, date of birth. The processing of this personal data takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (contract performance).
§11. Correspondence Address
Taking into account §5. Declarations to FIRSTLINE are only possible by e-mail to the above e-mail address.
§12. Severability Clause
Should a clause of these Terms be invalid or void or unenforceable or become ineffective or impracticable after signature, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected. The ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an effective and enforceable provision whose effects come closest to the economic objective pursued by the invalid or unenforceable provision. The above provisions apply accordingly in the event that these Terms and Conditions prove to be incomplete.
§13. Applicable law
These terms and conditions are subject to international law. The application of the UN Sales Convention is excluded by mutual agreement.