Thank you very much for your interest in our products. Below we will comprehensively inform you to what extent we process your data and which rights you have in this regard. Our data protection practice complies with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other relevant legal provisions.
§1. Data Processing When Using Our Website
When you visit our website, we collect the following information: IP address.
You can visit our website without having to provide any personal information. When calling only certain access data (your IP address and other metadata, such as user agent) esp. For the purposes of security and the improvement of the quality of the website quality automation-processed but not stored. As a mere website user, you can inform yourself without obligation about our offers and activities.
§2. Data Processing, If You Are Our Customer and Would Like To Register
If you have decided to use our offer, you must make provide information for the contract. The first contact is made via the account creation. Subsequently, we additionally collect data during the registration process directly from you as the person within the meaning of the GDPR. The following personal data fields will be collected::
- 1. First name, last name
- 2. Address data
- 3. Date of birth
- 4. Telephone number
- 5. E-mail address
- 6. Bitcoin receive address
This information is required by us in order to be able to carry out the contract concluded with us and to fulfil legal requirements (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR). The data is stored at least for the duration of a contract with FIRSTLINE. In some cases, this period may be extended due to legal requirements (retention requirements, limitation periods of potential legal claims). If the legal provisions or the initial purposes of data processing are discharged the saved data will then delete.
The payment is carried out exclusively by means of the electronic payment services Coinpayments and AdvCash shown in the user account. The payment will be carried out independently.
§3. Data Processing of Minors
As far as the data processing of people under sixteen (16) years is concerned, necessary consent must be given by the respective legal representatives. FIRSTLINE gives the specific data protection requirements i.d.Z. special attention. Under considering of the available technologies, we will perform an age verification. The deletion of processed data of minors / children can be demanded in any case at any time (see also point 4 lit. 3).
§4. Affected Rights
A key concern of data protection law is to give you certain disposition possibilities about your personal data even after a data processing has already begun. For this purpose, there are a number of data subject rights, which we will pursue at your request. This will generally occur immediately, but at the latest within one (1) month. To exercise your rights, please contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Specifically, the following rights are provided:
- 1. If you exercise your right to information and no legal restrictions prevail, we will inform you comprehensively about our processing of your data. We will provide you with (i) copies of the data (e-mails, database extracts, etc.) as well as information on (ii) specifically processed data, (iii) processing purposes, (iv) categories of processed data, (v) recipients, (vi) the retention period or criteria for their determination, (vii) the origin of the data and (viii) if applicable, further information depending on the individual case. Please note, however, that we cannot provide documents that could affect the rights of others.
- 2. With the right of rectification you can request that we correct incorrectly recorded, incorrect or (for the respective processing purpose) incomplete data. Your request will then be reviewed and the data processing involved may be restricted for the duration of the audit upon request.
- 3. The right to (data) deletion may (i) in the absence of any need for processing purposes, (ii) in the event of revocation of your consent, (iii) in the event of special opposition, as far as the data processing concerned to the legitimate interests of FIRSTLINE (iv) in the case of unlawful processing of data; (v) in the event of a legal cancellation obligation; and (vi) in the case of data processing of minors under 16 years of age.
- 4. An accompanying right to restriction, after the exercise of which data may only be stored, exists in special cases. In addition to the possibility of restricting the review period of data adjustments, (i) unlawful data processing (if no deletion is required) and (ii) the duration of the review of a particular request for opposition are included.
- 5. In addition, you have a fundamental right to object to data processing at any time. However, this only applies if the processing is based on the legitimate interests of FIRSTLINE. Please note, however, that legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing operations may only be used in individual cases.
- 6. You can also exercise your right of appeal to the supervisory authority (see point 7).
Please note further that we may be unable to comply with your request due to compelling, legitimate reasons for the processing (balance of interests) or a processing due to the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims (on our part). The same applies in the case of excessive applications, whereby here as well as the descendants of obviously unfounded inquiries may be charged a fee.
§5. Data Security
FIRSTLINE takes all appropriate and organizational measures to ensure that only personal data is processed by default, of which the processing is strictly necessary for the business purpose. The measures taken by FIRSTLINE concern both the amount of data collected, the amount of processing as well as its retention period and accessibility. FIRSTLINE uses these measures to ensure that personal data is only made available to a limited and necessary number of people through default settings. Other people will not be granted access to personal data under any circumstances without the express consent of the data subject. FIRSTLINE also uses various protection mechanisms (backups, encryption) to secure the website and other systems. This should serve to protect your (personal) data in the best possible way against loss or theft, destruction, unauthorized access, modification and dissemination.
All FIRSTLINE employees have been sufficiently informed about all applicable data protection regulations, internal data protection regulations and data security precautions, and are required to keep secret all information entrusted to or made available to them during their professional employment. The requirements of the GDPR are strictly adhered to and personal data are only made available to individual employees insofar as this is necessary with regard to the purpose of the data collection and our resulting obligations. Insofar as FIRSTLINE processors (service providers) are employed, they are obliged to act in accordance with our data protection practice due to specific framework agreements with us.
§6. Social Plugins
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins“) of the social networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram. These services are provided by the companies Facebook Inc. (“Provider1“), Twitter Inc. (“Provider2“) and Telegram Messenger LLP (“Provider3“).
Facebook and Instagram are operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook“). An overview of the plugins of Facebook and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., San Francisco, USA (“Twitter“). An overview of Twitters plugins and their looks can be found here: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Telegram is operated by Telegram Messenger LLP. Please take an overview of the plugins from Telegram from their website: https://telegram.org/
If you do not want Facebook, Twitter and Telegram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your profile in the relevant service, you must log out of the corresponding service before activating the plug-ins.
Please note that Facebook participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires companies to abide by the agreement and to maintain a consistent level of data protection in line with European data protection standards. The EU-US Privacy Shield has been granted a level of data protection by adequacy decision of the European Commission; Data transfers to certified companies in the third country USA are thus permitted. The Privacy Shield certifications can be viewed at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
§7. Right of Appeal
If you believe that we violate applicable data protection laws when processing your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. However, we ask you to contact us in advance in order to clarify any questions or problems.
§8. Contact for Data Protection Questions, Notifications & Requests
For data protection questions, notifications or requests, please use the following contact address:
FIRSTLINE 365 Ltd
Global Gateway 8
Rue De La Perle, Mahe